Istambay sa Mindanao

Personal blog of MindaNews' Walter I. Balane. Visit www.mindanews.com for more news, views and information on Mindanao.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaybalay City, Bukidnon, Mindanao, Philippines

I'm Walter Balane. I am a journalist based in Malaybalay City, Bukidnon, Philippines. I initiated the group called Atong Press (www.atongpress.ning.com) for press freedom and responsibility and media education in Bukidnon.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

From the publisher: What is this blog all about?

Hi,

Actually, I created this blog to experiment. I found at this time no purpose what to use this for. The exact words should be: A blog is a blog.

I don't really see a reason (other than a techno venture) to come out with this. Nonetheless, this is an attempt to tap the potentials of the internet. If there would be a reason, after all, for me to pursue this; it should be something for the greater good ---something greater than myself (am I?)

So I want this to evolve to something. It should be something about my work or my beliefs. This explains why the postings here are about my work and my Faith. To report about Mindanao for the Glory of God, that is.

This should benefit not me then but the subject of my work and my belief: the people of Mindanao ---God's people!

Whatever it means to you, take it as it is.

Thanks.


Waltzib

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home