Istambay sa Mindanao

Personal blog of MindaNews' Walter I. Balane. Visit www.mindanews.com for more news, views and information on Mindanao.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaybalay City, Bukidnon, Mindanao, Philippines

I'm Walter Balane. I am a journalist based in Malaybalay City, Bukidnon, Philippines. I initiated the group called Atong Press (www.atongpress.ning.com) for press freedom and responsibility and media education in Bukidnon.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Updates: Welcome August 2006!

Wow! A brand new month is here! Brand new start for unfulfilled goals in the past month! Pasaka sa Agosto!

I pray this is a better time to grow, to live, to have fun, to work, to eat, to exercise (to hike, bike, do the lotus dance regiment, and play sports!), to enjoy, to travel, to do business, to report on Mindanao, to meet new friends, to sleep (much needed..hehe), to rest, to pray, to praise and worship, to be with community, to help, to give, to know, to love, to be loved ... and above all ...to BLOG! hehe (as if it is the world's most important thing to do). Nah just having fun.

I wish all is well with everyone! Good tidings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home