Istambay sa Mindanao

Personal blog of MindaNews' Walter I. Balane. Visit www.mindanews.com for more news, views and information on Mindanao.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaybalay City, Bukidnon, Mindanao, Philippines

I'm Walter Balane. I am a journalist based in Malaybalay City, Bukidnon, Philippines. I initiated the group called Atong Press (www.atongpress.ning.com) for press freedom and responsibility and media education in Bukidnon.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Congress vote: How to obstruct justice

The crooks, cowards and obstructors of justice masquerading as representatives of the people in the House voted 173-32 to finally junk impeachment complain versus the President.

I listened to some of those who explained their 'junk' votes and I realized that I have overestimated the 2% trust and confidence level I placed with the House. It is (except for some brave few) an unreliable institution in the Philippine society.

Do you really think people can move forward with this? No.

If you are not allowed to present evidence in court, where? Sense and sensebility is dead. I join the national day of mourning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home